The Atlantic Botanical Garden (Jardín Botánico Atlántico) in Gijon is offering daily live music at the Botanico terrace from 1st to 18th August 2018. The music program includes 15 performances full of music and sound as well as specialty cocktails created for the occasion.
Live Music at the Botanico Terrace Program
• Wednesday 1st August: Orquesta Assia (€ 8)
• Sunday 5th August: 30th Anniversary El Cohete with a tribute to Los Locos (€ 15)
• Monday 6th August: Los Testigos (€ 15)
• Tuesday 7th August: Smooth Criminals with a tribute to Michael Jackson (€ 9)
• Wednesday 8th August: Alberto & Garcia / Staytons (€ 8)
• Thursday 9th August: The Forrest Rock Band (€ 15)
• Friday 10th August: Lia & The Troubadours (€ 5)
• Saturday 11th August: Micky y Plana Mayor (€ 10)
• Sunday 12th August: Jose Manuel Tejedor (€ 10)
• Monday 13th August: Coro Más Que Jazz (€ 5)
• Tuesday 14th August: Los de Siempre and Son del Carmen (€ 8)
• Wednesday 15th August: Morgan (€ 15)
• Thursday 16th August: Manel Fuentes and The Spring’s Team Band (€ 15)
• Friday 17th August: Tubular Tribute (€ 10)
• Saturday 18th August: International Piano Festival – Tribute to Claude Debussy (€ 8)
There is an additional event for the musical project DePedro of Jairo Zavala. The concert takes place on Saturday 1st September at 22:30.
Doors open at 21:30 and performances start at 22:30. In order to get there, you can take the bus lines 1, 2, 18 and 26 and get out at stop “Botanico”. On the way back, there is a special bus service departing at 1 a.m. The premises at the Botanical Garden are open until 2 a.m. Tickets can be bought online at their web page or at the reception desk.