Jardín Botánico Atlantico (Atlantic Botanical Garden) is offering an Open Door during the Week of Science with FREE entrance from 14th to 19th of November:
• Tuesday 14th to Friday 17 from 15:00 to 18:00
• Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th from 10:00 to 18:00
Some of the planned activities included during this special week are:
• Documentary projection “Cantábrico, the domains of the brown bear” (Spanish OV) Year: 2017 Duration: 101′ – From Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th, and Sunday 19th at 19:00 (free entry until room is complete)
• Photographic exhibition of flora, fauna and Cantabrian landscapes.
• Guided tours from Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th from 16:00 to 17:00, and 17:00 to 18:00; Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 to 13:00, from 13:00 to 14:00, from 16:00 to 17:00, and 17:00 to 18:00.
• Children’s Workshop on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th from 12:00 until 14:00
The Atlantic Botanical Garden is located at Avenida del Jardín Botánico, 2230, 33203 Gijón and reachable by public bus routes 1, 2, and 18. The opening hours are 10:00 to 18:00 from October until May. More information is available at the Atlantic Botanical Garden web page.