Euroyeye is the unmissable event for mod culture and the sixties enthusiasts from all over the world. It is the most authentic Mod & 60’s rally in Europe and the primary reference for the underground festivals in Asturias. Euroyeye 2018 is running for its 24th edition. The program includes many activities such as pool parties, records fair, and vintage clothing market, scooter rally, art exhibits, films screenings, music concerts with international bands and DJ’s and more. It takes place from 2nd to 5th August 2018 in Gijon in northern Spain.
• Pool parties with records fair and market on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th August from noon to 20:00 at Camping Deva.
• Live music with national and international bands including James Hunter Six (UK), The Mystic Braves (USA), Venera (ES), The Creation Factory (USA), The Jackets (CH), and Los Retrovisores (ES)
• Allnighter sessions with Sean Chapman, Rhys Webb, Laurent Reus, Carlos Dorian, Sebas Aviles, Rob Bailey, Felix A. Limaña and Alber Acedos
• Alldayer sessions with Ladystartdust and La Gata Cris
• Ms. and Mr. Yeye contest on Saturday 4th August
• Scooter Rally on Saturday 4th August at 11:00 at Plaza del Marques
• There are also art exhibitions, book presentations, cinema screenings and more. The full program is available here in both Spanish and English.
The Euroyeye pass is available for only €55 for all events. An exclusive collaboration with the Tsunami Festival includes the entry for The Hives concert for € 65. Individual tickets cost € 20 and € 5 for the pool party. For further information and tickets, please visit their web page or Facebook page. Watch this video flyer for the 2018 edition: